Welcome to the F.A.Q page for Tsukei! Here we provide answers to your most commonly asked questions relating to our community.
If you feel like we missed something, please don’t hesitate to contact one of the staff members listed below. We will also update this FAQ as the need arises.
1 | CAN I SUGGEST IDEAS?
2 | HOW DO I APPLY FOR STAFF?
3 | ARE YOU PARTNERED WITH ANOTHER SERVER?
If you represent a company and are interested in working with Tsukei, please contact us at: email@example.com.
4 | HOW DO I JOIN GIVEAWAYS?
• For regular giveaways, expect to see 2-4 random games handed out on a weekly basis.
We have a special giveaways channel called #💎┃ultra_giveaways in which only the best games are given away to our Donors and Boosters. They also have access to both of the giveaway channels.
• During the winter holidays, we give away a ton of stuff. Keep your eyes open and make sure you’re at least level 4!
5 | HOW DO I GET A CUSTOM ROLE?
6 | WHAT IS NEKI?/WHAT CAN I BUY WITH NEKI?
7 | HOW DO I FIND A CHANNELS PURPOSE/RULES?
We have various ranks that you can achieve by actively participating in conversations! These ranks and levels are regulated by MEE6.
Achieving different ranks gives you different perks within the community.
- [Shinjin] – Level 0
- [Shimin] – Level 4 ❚ Access to Chat Room Voice Channels and #🍲╏ramenˍroom; a slower and more relaxed chat! Your are also able to now join giveaways and post images in most channels.
- [Oshaberi] – Level 10 ❚ Access to 🎶 Music 2 🎶 Voice Channel.
- [Jouren] – Level 15
- [Kazoku] – Level 20 ❚ You may now apply for helper/staff positions when they’re open (excluding Moderator). You many now view server suggestions and suggestions_discussions.
- [Kuge] – Level 30 ❚ You may now add reactions and apply for moderator.
- [Daimyo] – Level 40 ❚ Add emote reactions and post images in #🍲╏ramenˍroom. Go Live is now unlocked for use.
- [Mao] – Level 55 ❚ Ability to post images in #lobby. Links posted in #lobby will also embed for you.
- [Kami] – Level 70 ❚ Custom Role
Dept. Leads and Mods
If you’re experiencing a server related issue, have a question, or see someone breaking a rule; please feel free to contact any of our online Dept. Leads or Moderators for help! If no one is online, then contact as Dept. Lead.
Only ping the @Moderator role if there is a raid.