The following recipe will detail how to make mini-pumpkin pies. Once finished, these pies are easily portioned into dessert sizes and taste fantastic!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yields: 12 mini pumpkin pies.
The following is list of ingredients that you will need to make this dessert. You can make small modifications to the: Vanilla amount, Pumpkin Pie Spice amount and the Chocolate Chip amount. The rest of the ingredients must not be changed (Unless you plan to make more servings than what is listed).
1 (8oz) package cream cheese | Softened to room temperature (Or microwave for about 10 seconds)
1 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 – 3/4 cup of Chocolate Chips (Preference Based)
Pre-Made Mini Pie Crusts
Please note that the cooking time may vary per person because different ovens perform differently. Check up on the pies 5 minutes before they’re finished and once more 1 minute before they’re finished. They should look similar to the ones shown in the picture when finished!
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time; beating each until combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and beat to combine. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice
- Spoon mixture into each mini pie crust to the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let them cool. Afterwards, place whipped cream on top!
Here are some images from our baking process that you may use as reference:
Please don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your thoughts or suggestions!